KoldLok Extended 10013
KoldLok 10013 & 10012 Extended Raised Floor Grommet
Designed to seal a variety of existing perimeter openings, with the added flexibility of modification for large and unique openings.
Based on measurements at multiple data centers, 50-80% of valuable conditioned air is not reaching the air intake of IT equipment due to unsealed floor openings. This lost air, known as bypass airflow, contributes to IT equipment hotspots, cooling unit inefficiencies, and increasing infrastructure costs. KoldLok products specifically address bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling.
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor and improves cool air delivery through perforated tiles and floor grates
- Facilitates Hot and Cold Aisle best practices
- The new design is compatible with both 24 inch and 600 mm tiles.
- The Grommets can be modified to seal unique cable openings.
- The Grommets integrate with the raised floor static dissipation system, providing 1 GigaOhm of resistance.
- The Grommets contain no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor.
- KoldLok products are compliant with Directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS).
Floor Mounting System
Standard self-tapping screws or custom adhesive mounting kit consisting of:
- Double-sided, pressure sensitive foam with adhesive backing
- Polyethylene foam pads for static dissipation
- All foam components are non-particulating
#10012 – 24″ x 4″ (22″ x 2 ½” usable cable area)
#10013 – 24″ x 7″ (22″ x 5 ½” usable cable area)